” To mainstream the school cadetting in Sri Lanka by establishing a cadet platoon in every school possible and thereby groom youth to be dynamic, versatile and disciplined citizens with extra-ordinary leadership qualities to face utmost challenges in the society.”
“To train and inspire every school cadet through effective training curriculum which inculcate core values of NCC and mould them to become competent and effective leaders within and outside the school.”
Aims and Objectives
The objectives of the National Cadet Corps are as follows.
- Encourage leadership, creativity and teamwork.
- Improving the image of youth.
- Develop the core principles of collective action and interpersonal skills for future leadership.
- Awareness of the importance of promoting youth and community service and accountability.
- Provide opportunities to grow physically, mentally and socially.
- Achieving Sustainable Development Goals